• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lesson Immediately Closes

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I test my project in CP2017, and everything works fine.  I publish my scorm project and upload it to the server.  I test it again and the lesson works fine.  The second time I open the lesson, the last page appears for less than a second, and then the lesson immediately closes.  No matter how many times I attempt to reopen the lesson, it immediately closes and I return to the LMS  lesson menu.  Is there something I need to fix? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning of Resume Data bookmarking in the Quiz settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rod,

After two hours with tech support, they found there was javascript on the last page that was closing the lesson.  Once the javascript was removed, the project plays properly.  What concerns me, is that I am using a ElearningBrothers template.  I should not have issues with the templates, but I guess I do.  Thank you for your insight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources