Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of external resources dialog box when publishing

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

In Captivate 2017, whenever I published a project that had links to an external resource (such as a Word document that would open in a new window, for example), Captivate would show me a list of all those resources when I published. (See screenshot below.) I loved this feature because it was like a checklist for me to make sure I included these files in the output folder.

I don't get this list when I use Captivate 2019. Is this some option I need to turn on? Or was this removed in this version of Captivate?

list of docs dialog box.png

Thanks,

Bernadette

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you formerly publishing to SWF, now to HTML5? There is a warning when exporting to HTML, telling you to add those external files to the callees folder/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieve,

In both cases, I was publishing to HTML5.

I have both 2017 and 2019 on my desktop and followed the exact same steps on both versions. I received the dialog on the 2017 version, but not 2019.

Thanks,

Bernadette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Too bad, do not have CP2017 anymore. Maybe you should launch a bug report to get it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources