• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lms reporting success status=pass/fail, where it should give unknown while running on saba 5.3

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to run my content on SABA 5.3 , After exiting the content the lms displays success status as Pass or Fail where it should show Unknown. My content does not contain any quiz, so on which basis lms is calculating the success status.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone - 7 years late to the game but faced with a similar issue and need some pro help! 

I am trying to capture the words "Pass" or "Fail" within results of my LMS courses but the system is only reporting as "In Progress" or "Complete." Is there anything I need to specifically do within the course or LMS or get it to read the quiz results and actually say "Pass" or "Fail" in LMS reporting? I fear this may be a fault in our Oracle LMS system, but it is defeating the purpose of us seeing if users are passing the quiz data. I'm using Scorm 1.2 settings (see below screenshot). Would this be better as Scorm 2004? 

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.25.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.25.16 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your settings look fine to me.  But the simplest way to find out if this is just your LMS being antsy is to upload the same module to SCORM Cloud.  Does SCORM Cloud report it as passed?  (I think it probably would.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for responding!!

For some reason, when I try to view in Scorm Cloud, I receive the below failure. Would this be an access thing by chance? Or is something wrong within the settings of my course? 

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 5.22.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't worry about the Preview in SCORM Cloud feature.  Too many things can go wrong with that.  Just publish to a SCORM zip and then upload that to SCORM Cloud via the web.  That's going to give you a more genuine test of what an LMS should be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources