Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a Captivate freelancer

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I​ work for a med communications company called Obsidian Healthcare Group in the UK and we have just started producing eLearning for our clients. It is a new service for us as we have previously been producing training in PPT.

​It appears quite quickly there will be more work than I can handle so I am looking for Captivate freelancers to work with as and when required.

​The process at the moment is our teams send me a PPT with the content and questions listed and I work from that to produce the eLearning. I have only been working with Captivate for about 5 months and have had some training so I'd describe myself as a decent beginner.

The eLearning we are creating is only to an intermediate level so we would be interested in someone able to create more advanced eLearning.

​Can you please reply with your hourly and daily rate and availability and location.

​Thanks

​Jason Marsh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Thank you for this post, I'm a freelance instructional designer.

I'm a Adobe Captivate user friendly since 5 years, and live in France (Toulouse).

I developed several projects for many customers like Airbus Group, Finance activity or Medical application...

I've availability days for this end of year (I could be more specific in further exchange)

For the daily rate, I will give you a proposition if you're interest in..

Christophe

Let me know if it could be okay to work together.

Best regards,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason!

I am a course ware developer with 10 years of experience in e-learning course ware development, I have advance knowledge of Captivate 2017 and can really help you on your project. I can share you the details of work done by me on request. I am based out of India and can assure of meeting your deadlines.

Ayan Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason, are you still looking for Captivate Freelancers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rahul, have a small software development firm in India with 7 members in team. Three Senior Programmers, two designers and two trainers.

I am sending this mail to request you to for some outsourcing work if you have any. We will provide accurate, bug free and well software/IT services. Kindly consider this request if you have any IT/Software/Web requirements. Will provide the better service at better cost.

We are doing the following outsourcing works.

1. Application Development
    (C#, WCF, VB. Net, VB6.0 and SQL Server)
  2. Web application development
    (Asp. Net, XML, Ajax, PHP, Javascript, WPF, SQL Server, MySqL)
  3. Website Designing
    (CSS Templates, Photoshop Design, HTML, Javascript, JQuery, Flash)
  4. Existing ApplicationModifications /Website rebuilding
  5. All Data entry work

Please consider this as a request for any type of outsourcing software work based on the above technology. Assure that we will provide quality works at the correct time. Looking forward to hear from you…

Thanks
Rahul
AiMSoftsolutions
Email : info@aimsoftsolutions.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Happy New Year!

If you are looking for Freelancers or help with your projects, please keep me in mind.

I have worked in graphic design, multimedia, eLearning, animation, video, and the web over 20 years, working with McGraw-Hill, Sony, NBC, and as founder of my own company I have been consulted, trained, and executed project work for Fortune 500 companies such as Adobe, Disney/ABC, Warner Bros. DDB, UCSD, and Fox Studios.

I am an established Adobe Certified Instructor, and recognized as an Adobe Community Professional, and Adobe Campus Leader. I am a guest speaker at multiple Adobe Learning Summits, and a TA at Adobe Max across many of the applications in my field: Photoshop, Premiere, Animate, Character Animator, Captivate, Lightroom, Rush, and After Effects.

VIEW MY WORK

https://www.headtrixtraining.com/consulting.htm

VIDEO: https://goo.gl/EkmE1o

Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Character Design/Animation, Ads

MULTIMEDIA: https://goo.gl/csiD5W

Animated Presentations, Interactive Projects

WEB: https://goo.gl/KZSqKD

Animated & Static banners, Web Design

PRINT: https://goo.gl/Bxkx2W

Business Cards, Album Design, Banners

Thanks!
mark

www.headTrixTraining.com

mark@headTrix.com

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources