• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low Slide Audio on Random States in State View

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have a few content carousels, and inevitably i have issues with attaching audio to the states. If I have 10 states, one of them will play the volume lower than all the rest. Removing and adding the audio again does not fix it. In fact, normally it moves the low volume to a different state but the original state starts working properly. 

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a solution. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be easier to help if you provided more information. Have you attached the audio to a multi-state object or are you triggering the audio? Triggered audio works best. If you have background audio your slide audio might change volume due to the conflicting audio.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul. It is audio attached to eash state. So when the state changes, the audio automatically plays. Each file sounds great on it's own. All recorded from the same source and attached the same way. No background audio on the slide. 

For some reason, a random slide when the project is played will volume at a whisper. If i replace the audio file, often it then starts to play correctly, but then the audio from another random state in the same project will become quiet. 

Is there a better way to attach the state audio then under the options for each state?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources