Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Freeform Question

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, everyone.

Sorry to bother you, but I'll need your help.

I just started on Captivate (I used to use Articulate before)

And I would like to know if it is possible to create question slides in free form (I don't want to use the template) and I would like them to be counted in the result slide.

Is that possible?

I would like to create questions like in the first image rather than the second.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can turn any interactive object into a scored object.

Asuming your Yes and No buttons are SmartShapes used as buttons, select the one that represents the correct answer, go to the Actions tab on it's Properties tab and under Reporting select 'Include in Quiz, set a score under 'Points:' and check 'Add to Total'.

You can also build your own custom Result Slide by displaying the values of System Variables; e.g. cpQuizInfoPointsscored for the total score.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will have another question, like I can create a question (always in freeform) by putting a sensitive area. For example, I have to click where there is a green rectangle to get a correct answer. If I click somewhere else, I'll get a negative answer. Is it still possible to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will have another question, like I can create a question (always in freeform) by putting a sensitive area.

For example, I have to click where there is a green rectangle to get a correct answer.

If I click somewhere else, I'll get a negative answer.

Is it still possible to do it?

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sure, works just the same. Just put a scored invisible interactive object over the region where you want the learner to click for a correct answer and give it a score like described above. You might have to put unscored buttons over all 'incorrect' regions as well, just to make the slide progress in case the learner gets it wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources