Highlighted

Make Hotspots invisible in VR slides?

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to find anywhere to make the Hot-spots invisible or reduce their opacity in order to have them as buttons in a VR slide but invisible so that users need to click around to hunt for the hot-spots.

Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make Hotspots invisible in VR slides?

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to find anywhere to make the Hot-spots invisible or reduce their opacity in order to have them as buttons in a VR slide but invisible so that users need to click around to hunt for the hot-spots.

Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a custom image, and create a GIF or PNG which is just has transparent pixels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes, I have done this and it is fine but very limiting. At this stage I would have thought a lot more flexibiity would be available in Captivate to be able to have a button in different states so that they can be use based on the need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group