• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make quiz results available for review immediately after quiz is taken

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I get some help how I can review the quiz results immediatley after quiz is taken? I also want to know if I can print those results to put it on the file as hard copt record.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about wanting to show the learner their quiz results after they complete the quiz?  If so, just turn on the Quiz Results slide.

However, if you are talking about YOU the Captivate developer wanting to see the results for all learners, then that's the role of a Learning Management System (or LMS for short).  The course modules communicate with this system as the learner is interacting with the modules and it tracks their quiz results and records everything in a database.  That enables management to get reports of user course completion and/or passes.

If you do NOT have an LMS, then things get more complex because there is really no easy way for you the developer to see everyone's scrores without having some kind of back-end system to record them.

So which of these options is really what you are asking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your response RodWard. I found a solution from a different application which keeps the results on their website which I can log in to view results. So I created a three question quiz and added at the end of the training module. As soon as learner completed the module I checked web site after a min and results were available to view. I guess I am ok with this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources