• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Slides Missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an interesting issue that just appeared.  The entire Master Slide ensemble is missing or not appearing in my Captivate 2019 edition.  I have the latest update 11.0.1.266.  I recently uninstalled the program hoping to fix the issue but was not successful in that endeavor.  Has anybody else had this issue?

Have never had this issue before.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Missing Master Slides.jpg

I had some other issues recently also, related to Failing to Publish error messages.

Message was edited by: Kevin Yeoman

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Are  you on Mac or Windows?

I can only help with Windows.

Either the Preferences have been corrupted or the Themes.

For the Preferences: run the CleanPrefercens.... file which you find in the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder while Captivate is closed . When reopening a fresh folder will be installed. If that is not solving the problem:

The Themes can be found in Public Documents\Adobe\eLearing Assets\. It is the folder 'Layouts'. While CP is closed, delete that folder. It is a dupli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are  you on Mac or Windows?

I can only help with Windows.

Either the Preferences have been corrupted or the Themes.

For the Preferences: run the CleanPrefercens.... file which you find in the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder while Captivate is closed . When reopening a fresh folder will be installed. If that is not solving the problem:

The Themes can be found in Public Documents\Adobe\eLearing Assets\. It is the folder 'Layouts'. While CP is closed, delete that folder. It is a duplicate of the origingal folder in the Gallery. When you restart CP a new duplicate will be created in Public documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilybiri,

I am working in Windows 7.  Thanks for the suggestions, I ran the CleanPreferences batch file first but to no avail.  Next I deleted the Layouts folder and that seemed to correct the problem.

Thanks, as usual you are right on the mark,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy that it worked! Enjoy CP2019i

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources