• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'match' Knowledge check - drop down lists image error

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2017 (build 10.0.0.192) yes i know this is the old build version but my IT guys say there isnt any newer approved and they wont investigate/update.

When I use Knowledge  check drop down questions (either Match or Sequence), the published course in our LMS occassionally makes the drop down options 'images' have the black 'x' box.  These slides have been setup to allow the user to click back and forth to review the relevant information, and I'm wondering if possibly this is occuring because they are going back and forth? I've tried opening this course in IE 11, Microsoft Edge, it is doing it in both.. I thought i had read somewhere that it was the font size - so have reduced it to size '20' which is lower than what the template had when i simply selected knowledge check match, option. I dont want to make the font size lower than that... and starting to evaluate the amount of time investment in trying to resolve this problem versus just making it a multi choice... But I would like to know/resolve the issue if i can.

Welcome all questions/suggestions

thanks

LynDrop down error.png

Have attached a screenshot to hopefully show what is happening,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?