• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matching (Knowledge check) slide lines continue past answer.

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone run into this before? I was editing an existing project in Captivate 2017 and suddenly one of the matching slides started doing this in SCORM preview and HTML 5 in browser. I rebuilt the slide from scratch and I'm having the same result. The image below depicts what is happening. I know removing some of the knowledge check slide boxes like "Question title" and "Question" can cause glitches. They had been deleted from the original so I hoped that would solve my problem but I haven't had any luck. Any help you might be able to offer would be much appreciated!!

Matching lines.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct/incorrect/try again boxes also appear under the matching questions. As seen here. I am very confused as I know of know to control how close to the front theses boxes sit.

Matching boxes.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you check what has been deleted as embedded object on the master slide? I suspect that to be the reason for the problems. The alignment has always been a pain, try playing with it in the Properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources