Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matching questions

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

i created matching questions in captivate 9. Everything looks fine, however when doing the final test, some parts of the questions / answers show up with a 2-3 seconds delay. For example a matching question with 3 questions and 3 answers at the beginning only shows 1 question and all three answers and a few seconds later the remaining two questions pop up. This only happens to the left side of the matchinf quiz. Does anybody have an idea on how to solve this?

thanks a lot, I have been trying all day to find out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you test, please? Can you check the eact version of 9 under Help, About Catpivate?

Is this a responsive or a non-responsive project? Which theme do you use? Did you edit the matching quizzing master slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri, thanks for your response!

The quiz was tested in preview mode as well as after being published as HTML5

The version of Captivate is: 2019 release 11.0.1.266

It is a non-responsive project with a custom theme, the master for the matching quiz slide has been adapted.

Thanks, really appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suspecting the edited master slide to be the cause.  Could you test a matching question with one of the included themes to see if you have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution to this? I'm having the same problem (screen grab animated gif below)

matching_quiz_problem_01.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version do you use? Is this one of the packaged themes with this version of Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

Thanks for your quick reply.

it's the 2019 release 11.01.266, yes it is a packaged theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't recognize that theme.  Quizzing master slides has been edited at least: which embedded objects where deleted? I cannot see if it is a responsive or non-responsive project from the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think is responsive but not with fluid boxes.

You'll see below the quiz in the project and a master slide view of the same projectquiz in project.jpgquiz master slide view.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The embedded object 'Question Title' was deleted. Cannot see what was changed more.

This seems indeed to be a Breakpoint views responsive project. Problem with CP2019 is that no themes for breakpoint views are packaged with the application. You have to set up everything manually using the Position Properties, also need to edit all object styles for objects with text.  I blogged about it recently. 

Situation is totally different from the original question which was for CP9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources