• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Memory Spiel mit 3 Paaren

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich stehe momentan vor der Herausforderung einen Kurs zu entwerfen.
In diesem soll ein Memory-Spiel integriert werden, welches anstatt der normal 2 Paare, 3 Paare vorweist.
Es sollen also 3 Paare (bestehend aus zwei Texten und einem Bild) aufgedeckt werden, um einen Punkt zu erhalten. Die Texte sind ca. 60 -70 Wörter lang und es werden insgesamt 11 Paare/Gruppen (sprich 3 x 11 = 33 Karten) benötigt.

Gibt es hierzu eine Lösungsmöglichkeit?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You sure will get a better response to your question if you post in English here.

timk81127234 wants to build a memory game with groups of 3 related cards instead of mere pairs.
Perfectly possible as a single-player game, but sure no beginner stuff.
Is this a once-off thing with a fixed array of memory cards, or do you need them to be reshuffeled on every retry?
Giving a detailed step by step instruction here would be beyond the scope of a forum post I guess, but asuming this is once-off with fixed layout, where every card has it's fixed location (way easier to build), here are some thoughts on how to do that:
Represent each card through a SmartShape used as buttons with two states: covered (default) and disclosed. In case of images to be disclosed, fill the sisclosed state of the shape with the image.
Clicking the cards flips them, obviously.
Create a couple of user variables to track which and how many cards are disclosed at any given time, and to track the score.
Create a couple of Advanced Actions (maybe in part Shared Actions) to control that exactly three cards can be disclosed in one round, and to identify matches and mismatches, increase the score and proceed accordingly in the game (+ provide respective feedback, if that's required).

Shuffeling cards and distributing them randomly on game restart would make things much more complicated. Still possible though (maybe with the help of a little JavaScript here and there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gaanf As a moderator I have to point out some rules for the forums which you may ignore. These forums are meant to help ALL users, not only the English speaking users. The former platform had dedicated forums in German, French, Spanish.... and more. They have disappeared. Every user is expected to post in the same application forum, which is the Captivate forum in this case, and can do so in his/her native tongue. Personally I have answered many questions in the former language forums in Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian and understand German perfectly.as well although I answer in English. If you want to answer a non-English question, please use the Translation feature which is not at all perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I understand German very well, I don't dare to write in Goethe's language, would make too much Fehler.

I have described such a game quite a long time ago, and will rewrite it as soon as possible. If you post some images (bilder) of the game, will try to help you out.

Which version of Captivate do you use? Look under Hilfe, About Captivate.

This was the game, example was SWF, you'll need a browser where Flash Player is still enabled. It would now be a lot easier than so long ago:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/concentration-game-created-exclusively-with-c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo timk8

Natürlich gibt es eine Lösungsmöglichkeit. Wahrscheinlich etliche Lösungsansätze. Aber du kannst kaum erwarten, hier eine detaillierte Verfahrensweise vorgelegt zu bekommen. Lass mich erstmal fragen, wie deine Kenntnisse sind in

• Captivate allgemein
  • Advanced Actions (Variables, Conditional statements)
  • Javascript (Arrays, functions, events, handlers)

?

Wenn du dich recht gut in zumindest Teilen dieser Liste auskennen würdest, hättest du deine Frage nicht so generisch allgemein gestellt. Du hättest schon längst einen Weg beschritten.

Fertiglösungen gibt es hier nicht.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources