• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging of audio files when publishing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I want to bring up this issue because Im having it right now..

I have 34 audio files in my project and just 14 after publishing, when I navigate the course secuentially it is fine, but when I use TOC or goToPreviousSlide action, it is a mess.

Did you solve it RikCote​ ?

Any ideas Lilybiri​ ? (sorry I tag you, but you are some kind of Captivate sensei)

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't visit this subspace as regularly as the rest. Since you posted this in a very old thread, I branced (not as sensei but as moderator) to a new thread.

Problem occruse because your audio clips start on the first frame and end on the last frame of slides, which makes Captivate think it is one audio clip distributed over multiple slides.

The solution is manual but simple: leave a small gap before and after the audio timeline on each slide.

AudioGap.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have included this tip in a new blog post. Have a look at:

Audio in Captivate - More Tips - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources