Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Milllionare widget appears in Preview and not when Published

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Adobe Captivate 9 and included the interaction widget- Who want to be a Millionaire.

I could preview the slide but when I published, the screen load and becomes blank. I can't view the interaction.

Any suggestions to rectify?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are testing this by trying to play it locally, upload the published output to your web server or LMS and test from there.  Your "issue" may simply be browser security settings interfering with the output when played locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say 'preview the slide'? If you mean Play slide, that is not a Preview method at all. Objects may show up that are blocked when using a real Preview or after pulishing.

Are you using 9.0.2.437? If this is a non-responsive (blank) project and you want to publish to HTML, the only preview that will create a temporary HTML file is F11, Preview HTML in browser. Is the interaction showing up with that Preview?

If it is a non-responsive project, all previews (NOT Play slide!) are using HTML output. But as Rod points out, full fnctionality (and that includes many learning interactions) is only visible when uploading to a webserver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources