Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing pictures

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have imported a PowerPoint presentation in captivate (version 11.......) and then I have added the quiz at the end. everything worked fine till I decided to export the scorm 1.2 file and during the course I have pictures missing. what can be the problem? If I run the preview in captivate the pictures are there and everything looks perfect, but once I create the scorm file something goes wrong.

thanks in advance for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Preview method did you use? For a non-resposnive project meant to be published to HTML5, only Preveiw HTML5 in Browser (F11) comes close to a Preview as it will be really. DId you use that Preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

the preview I used is F8 or F10 just to understand how the slides will look at the end. is there any reason why the pictures are not in my final scorm file? any suggestion on how to solve this issue? this pictures problem occur only in one slide that's why I can't understand what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to explain (but didn't succeed) that the ONLY Preview method to be used for a non-responsive project meant to be published to HTML5 is F11.  If you have the problems there as well, there is something wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to remove the transition from the slide as suggested in a different post but nothing changed. I have a 65 slides powerpoint presentation imported in captivate. every single slide has pictures and animations, transitions etc etc. Slide n.35 has 3 pictures and only two of them are not in the final output. The three pictures should appear on screen at the same time but only one of them appears. What can cause this problem? I can't find a solution.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources