Highlighted

Motion Path

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if it is possible to create a motion path to have an object move and stay at the end point. I don't want the object to revert back to the start after it moves along the path, I need it to stay at the end point of the path. Is there a way to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion Path

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if it is possible to create a motion path to have an object move and stay at the end point. I don't want the object to revert back to the start after it moves along the path, I need it to stay at the end point of the path. Is there a way to do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would the object move to the start? That will not happen, it will remain at the end of the motino path by default. Maybe you mean something else, please explain more in that case.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group