• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving to particular slide after clicking 4 buttons

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set a condition on a slide that after clicking all the buttons on it, the slide moves to a particular slide. Can I do this in captivate, please help.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure you can, but will need some advanced actions. Have multiple examples on my blog. There are two ways, one where the user cannot click twice on the same button, one where he can. In short: the second workflow

1. Create 4 user varaibles, will label them v_one, v_two, v_three, v_four. Those are Booleans, default value set to 0
  2. For each button you'll need a two decision advanced action, combining a standard action and a conditional action in the correct sequence:
    1. First decision 'Always' is a standard action which toggles the user variable to 0 and executes the other command you wanted to do with the button.
    2. Second decision 'Checkit' is conditional, will check the value of the four variables and shows a button which jumps to that particular slide, or if you don't need time to show what has to be done with the 'last' button will jump directly

You see that I miss some details from you to be more precise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources