• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 output and preview mode only shows actions, no background

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a software simulation using Version 11.5.1 on Windows.

When I preview or publish the output to video, the only thing that displays is the action on the screen. For example I can see a selection I make on the screen, like choosing from a list, but the rest of the screen is white.  I tried publishing to HTML and that gets better results (but I need a video).

Thank you!

Amy

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to publish to passive video I highly recommend NOT to use Software simulation but the Video Demo. Not only is the quality a lot better (I always set it to 32-bit for both) but  he possible issues with FMR slides will not happen. FMR slides in software simulations are original Flash-based. When you publish to HTML5 they will be converted to mp4 but that is not always working properly.

Do you have a lot of FMR-slides? You can also replace them by individual Video Demo slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources