Highlighted

MP4 video won't play in Adobe Captivate (not Responsive Project)

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two files of essentially the same content - one as a Responsive project, and the other is not a responsive project. My content is essentially a video that folks should watch followed by a 10 question quiz. The LMS that we use will only show the quiz score if the content is not displayed as a Responsive project; however, the video doesn't play when it's not a responsive project. The mp4 video only seems to play when the Captivate file is a Responsive project. I hope that makes sense. Any idea on how to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MP4 video won't play in Adobe Captivate (not Responsive Project)

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two files of essentially the same content - one as a Responsive project, and the other is not a responsive project. My content is essentially a video that folks should watch followed by a 10 question quiz. The LMS that we use will only show the quiz score if the content is not displayed as a Responsive project; however, the video doesn't play when it's not a responsive project. The mp4 video only seems to play when the Captivate file is a Responsive project. I hope that makes sense. Any idea on how to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems very weird to me. Can you provide some more details, please? Which version are you using (full version number)? On which OS? You talk about video in a non-responsive project: did you insert it as event video or as synchronized video? How did you test: after publishing and uploading to a webserver or a LMS  (since you talk about a quiz)?

For the responsive project: which workflow did you use, Fluid Boxses or Breakpoint Views?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 0