Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-SCO Packager launch file?

Explorer ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have created a Multi-SCO Packager in Captivate 2019. I have tested it in SCORM cloud, it works all fine theer. But in my LMS (Company's inhouse LMS) its not allowing me to upload. So I was trying to figure out the lauch file. Does  anyone here has the idea?

Below is the screen shot of the package contents:

Soumya_B_Naik_0-1589550942163.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The LMS just looks inside the SCORM package at the root level and reads the imsmanifest.xml file to find out which of the files in the package is the one it needs to use to launch the entire SCORM.  However, if you have found that SCORM Cloud is capable of opening and reading your multi-SCORM package then that proves the package is OK.  The most likely reason your own LMS is not loading it successfully is that your LMS does not support Multi-SCORMs.  You need to check with your LMS Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources