Highlighted

Multi State Objecta

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all….

I have created a Multi State Objects View that includes 6 slides (a normal plus 5) they all work quite well….

My question is: is it possible to add a link to a video in any of those slides? I can insert text but nothing else..

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You mean different states? It is not possible to add any interactive object in a state, audio is possible. A hyperlink is interactive, not possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi State Objecta

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all….

I have created a Multi State Objects View that includes 6 slides (a normal plus 5) they all work quite well….

My question is: is it possible to add a link to a video in any of those slides? I can insert text but nothing else..

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

You mean different states? It is not possible to add any interactive object in a state, audio is possible. A hyperlink is interactive, not possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer….Much appreciated !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 0