• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Certificates for Multiple Random Quizzes

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 9 and the purpose of my project is solely for the user to have multiple random quizzes in one location. There is no LMS and the project will be published to HTML5. Upon entering, the user sees a screen with multiple buttons. They select which quiz to take, go through the quiz, and then arrive at the Quiz Results slide. They are able to review the quiz but cannot retake it if they fail. I have the project working perfectly to that point. However, if they pass a quiz I need to generate a certificate of completion that they can print. This certificate needs to include: their name (remember, no LMS) and which quiz they just passed. I know how to get the certificate to print, but cannot figure out how to get them to the appropriate certificate based on what quiz they completed.

Having a page after the Quiz Results slide with a button that Executes Advanced Actions sounds like the right answer but when I do this the button performs no action when previewing the project (in HTML5 and after published). I had assigned each quiz a different point value and used "cpQuizInfoTotalQuizPoints" and "Jump to slide..." for the button, but with no luck.

HELP PLEASE!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you activate the oprion 'Branch aware'? It wold make the quizzing system variabbles dynamic: only the questions which have been visited and answered by the user will be taken into account.

To capture the learner's name fot the certificate, you can use a Text Entry Box and associate the variable cpQuizInfoStudentName which is used on the certificate. For teh name of the quiz, you can use the succent event of the button on the menu slide to put its name into a user variable which you have to create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources