Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple choice questions disappearing when going back

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

So I have set up a multiple choice quiz in Captivate 2019. I have 4 questions near the beginning of my course and a further 2 later on in the course - I don't know if this matters to my problem. The first screenshot shows my question slides working just fine, once I move on and if a user clicks to go back (to possibly review the content again), the questions disappear (second screenshot)... I have no idea what to do or why, because the first 4 questions work fine. Should I redo the last 2 questions slides? Are there any alternatives? 

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 12.48.11.pngScreenshot 2020-07-02 at 12.48.43.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you edit the quiz slides? Using the master slide? Hope you didn't delete any embedded objects, those are the objects without an individual timeline. I see that the Progress indicator is not the default one, since it restarted at 1 for the last two slides. Are all MCQ slides scored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited within the slide (not master) just by changing colours and adding text to the top bar. I added the images, but did'nt delete anything. They both show question 1 of 2 to show that when I go back to it (after answering it) it then doesn't show the question text again. All of them are scored yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only other idea is about the theme. Are you using a custom theme, and if yes, is this theme updated to the version you are using? Quizzing master slides are part of the theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources