Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Choice Quiz - Continue only when right

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I hope I can find a solution for my problem. I have a multiple choice quiz and I want the user to be able to continue when he selects the right answers (and that works) but if the user selects the wrong answers or no answers, then he/she should get a permanent feedback that they selected the wrong ones and has to choose the right one.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very simple: set the Attempts for that question slide to Infinite. Be sure to hide the playbar, and not to insert the Skip nor Back buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but how can I show the feedback when it the answers are wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a Failure Message which you can edit. Or do you mean something else by 'feedback'? There is the Remediation feature, which allows you to go to a content slide after a failure. Do you mean that? You can have up to 3 Failure messages on each quiz slide. If the MCQ has only one correct answer you can use Advanced Answer feature. Please, clarify your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with "feedback"  I mean to show a text for a duration of time and it disappears, then on button click again it shows up, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is exactly what the Failure message is doing. You can edit that message on each quiz slide. This means that the simple solution I offered from the start is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources