• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe Captivate (Mac) workspace keeps jumping and hiding.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe Captivate (Mac) workspace keeps jumping and hiding. I need help to fix this. I have reinstalled the software but this thing keeps happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Downloaded today. 

Captivate_2019_LS21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, cannot help you more (am a Windows user) but wanted to verify that you had the most recent version. 

Will invite a staff member who may be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message and shared the details to contact us directly so that we can connect and look into the issue.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ajit.

I have sent email on the address provided and never heard back. Could you please check. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Sharing an update that the issue has been fixed by installing the Captivate 2019 certified build for Mac Big Sur- 

https://elearning.adobe.com/2021/02/update-for-mac-users-adobe-captivate-2019-build-for-macos-big-su...

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for sorting this out. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does this fix work on Monterey 12.1 as having similar problem but updater says I am up to date...

each mouse action appears to send slides to goodness knows where and only way can find them again is shrink to 25% zoom in but same happens again

have used  CleanPreferencesMac in Utils- as often use external screens and another user had found that had worked but not for me and unable to do even basic edits

Really don't want to switch to Articulate on my PC if can avoid it so any help wouold be welcome

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Seems to work on Monterey also 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources