• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Capitvate 6.0 Course no longer launches in SuccessFactors LMS

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have had a Captivate Course running fine and recording completions in our SuccessFactors LMS.  Since Dec though, the course no longer functions.  On launch, the Captivate logo (below), is the only visible item on the Course for the end user.

Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks

Shiv2019-12-03_11-36-02.jpg

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload the course to SCORM Cloud for testing. If it works correctly there, something has changed in the LMS and you'll have to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Lilybiri

I am seeing the same result on scorm cloud.  Just that this course has been working until last week and we are seeing the same with 8 other modules now.

All of these captivate courses have stopped working around last week of Nov.  We are working with the the vendor as well and hopefully we get a solution on the Captivate community.

Thanks again

Shiv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CP6 is VERY old of course. Maybe the problem is with browsers who no longer support Flash Player and those courses are still SWF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked, no flash on the course.  Yeah CP6 is old, but it has always worked.  Same issues seen on IE 11 and Chrome since a couple of weeks.  Same error seen on SCORM Cloud too....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your screenshot indicates the Captivate course was originally published as SWF.  My guess would be that some recent update in your organisation, or in your LMS, has now disabled Flash SWF content.

I would check with your IT department and your LMS Administrator.  Ask about recent updates to web browsers or servers.

If it turns out I am correct, you're going to need to republish all Flash-based courses with current Captivate versions to create HTML5 content and replace the old SWF courses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources