• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My LMS doens't allow video fullscreen because it's developed with "frameset" ....need a help

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution, when i publish my Captivate project on our LMS (Talentsoft) , it doesn't allow the fullscreen because it's developed with frameset and dimension for videos (youtube, mp4, etc) .

--> Is there a way to adapt the code in the exported Captivate file  ? This way , the fullscreen will be allowed when i publish it.

Thanks in advance,

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

I think you need to address this to your LMS people.  If it is the LMS interface that has been developed with a frameset, the Captivate content cannot really change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need to address this to your LMS people.  If it is the LMS interface that has been developed with a frameset, the Captivate content cannot really change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources