Highlighted

My LMS doens't allow video fullscreen because it's developed with "frameset" ....need a help

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution, when i publish my Captivate project on our LMS (Talentsoft) , it doesn't allow the fullscreen because it's developed with frameset and dimension for videos (youtube, mp4, etc) .

--> Is there a way to adapt the code in the exported Captivate file  ? This way , the fullscreen will be allowed when i publish it.

Thanks in advance,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

I think you need to address this to your LMS people.  If it is the LMS interface that has been developed with a frameset, the Captivate content cannot really change that.

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My LMS doens't allow video fullscreen because it's developed with "frameset" ....need a help

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution, when i publish my Captivate project on our LMS (Talentsoft) , it doesn't allow the fullscreen because it's developed with frameset and dimension for videos (youtube, mp4, etc) .

--> Is there a way to adapt the code in the exported Captivate file  ? This way , the fullscreen will be allowed when i publish it.

Thanks in advance,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by RodWard | Adobe Community Professional

I think you need to address this to your LMS people.  If it is the LMS interface that has been developed with a frameset, the Captivate content cannot really change that.

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 1