• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation icons change when published

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview my course in Adobe Captivate all of my navigation tools are all together on the bottom left corner.  When I publish to DigitalChalk LMS, they space across the entire bottom of the slide. See image below. Can you tell me why my navigation buttons distort?  I spoke with my LMS provider and they said it was due to formatting when published in Captivate 2017 and that I should talk to someone at Adobe.

Example 2.JPG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Check The 'Layout' setting for the Playbar in the Skin Editor. is it set to 'Stretched'? If so, set it to 'Bottom Left'.

Stretched.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than you'll have to use the chat, this is just a user forum, not Adobe staff:

First of all check the version number under Help, About Captivate. should be 10.0.1.285.

Upload the file to SCORM Cloud: is it having the same problem, then it due to CP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check The 'Layout' setting for the Playbar in the Skin Editor. is it set to 'Stretched'? If so, set it to 'Bottom Left'.

Stretched.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I discovered that solution after doing some research, but I'm glad I'm not crazy.  I wonder why it defaulted to "stretch". Anyway, I learn something new everyday in Captivate.  I appreciate you replying to my question.  You were very helpful.

Cheri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources