• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a Freelancer to convert a PowerPoint presentation to Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Captivate Prime but I am new to the system and to Adobe Captivate. I have been tasked with converting a PowerPoint presentation to Captivate.

The final product will:

• Be created in Adobe captivate 9 using the PowerPoint presentation provided (25 slides). No audio needed.
  • There will be sets of questions at different points of the presentation (after slide 3, 9, etc). Since this will be posted in Captivate Prime, the system is to track the number of correct answers
  • The module will provide basic feedback  (Correct or Incorrect)  after every question. Incorrect answers don't prevent users from moving to the next slide
  • If by the end of the training the trainee has not achieved at least 80% correct answers.

Please let me know if this is a project you would be interested in.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jorger,
If you still need a freelancer on Adobe Capitivate 9 (or 2017-2019  ).

My name is Christophe.  I'm a French freelance instructional designer, using Adobe Captivate authoring tool since 5 years. I've experience for several companies as Airbus or Renault (i.e.).

I see your need was one month ago, so maybe it's over... However do not hesistate if you have other needs, or question.

Kind Regards

Christophe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources