• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Animate Clear Background in Captivate

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make the stage background clear in Animate, publish as an OAM package to place into Captivate and when I test, the background is white instead.

I posted in the Animate community first and someone suggested that I post here instead: Need Animate Clear Background in Captivate 

TOPICS
Advanced , Download assets , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

You need to configure the colour of the OAM background from within Animate before you publish the OAM.  You can do this via the Modify > Document settings dialog.  You need to set the background to transparent.

AnimateBackground.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An OAM has to be added with the Media button, HTML animation. You cannot have an animation as background. Slide or master slide backgrounds can be solid colors, graidents, textures or images.

Looks like I totally misunderstood the question. I didn't associate 'clear' with transparency/alpha channel. Strange that this was not solved in the Animate forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to configure the colour of the OAM background from within Animate before you publish the OAM.  You can do this via the Modify > Document settings dialog.  You need to set the background to transparent.

AnimateBackground.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources