• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need exact steps for instruction video

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a web application and I wish to record 2-3 minute task videos that include text to speech, i.e. click this to get that, enter this here and select submit, etc.. Im thinking I should run the Demo mode and record my mouse movements, then add annotations and voice later, but I dont have time to figure it all out; can someone provide me with exact steps to create these videos?

Thanks,

William

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forums are meant to help solve problems. You ask for a full training?

Here are the possibilities for software training:

• Passive video: either you use Video Demo, or Software simulation, Demo mode. First will result in better quality video, second is easier to manage because slide-based. Both support narration. You can add narration later on, or replace a draft narration.
  • Interactive video: after creating a video in mp4 format, you can convert it into an interactive video provided you have CP2019.
  • Software training and assessment simulations: both modes offer interactive training which can even result in a score that can be transmitted toa LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Rob, that was the advice i needed

Cheers,

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only for Video Demo. Beware: audio track is not separate from video track.  From your question I suspected you would prefer Software simulation but was wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wait, tell me if i have this right - in both video demo mode and softw. simulation mode, I add the voice that is based on the text I supply in each slide, but with video demo mode, I cant set the time line, while in s.s. mode, I can adjust the narration to come in at specific points in the time line, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lily, not sure why you are saying I did not want your advice?, anyway, I will take all the advice I can get, including those timeline links, excellent, thanks very much!

Cheers,

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources