• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Captivate - Need one-on-one training assistance

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Captivate.  I have taken the basic course on Linkend Learning but I need some one-on-one training assistance. The 2-day workshops offered by training companies still left me with many questions.  This is a critical need, as I have recently taken on a job that requires me to know Captivate.  I thought I knew enough, but I need help.  I will definately make myself available to others in need once I learn the tool.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely understandable, Captivate is such a multi-featured application, that it takes a lot more than a couple of training days to master.  I do offer training online with a schedule that is fixed after a take-in conversation. Training on projects by the trainees is my preferred method.

Send me aa private message, of visit my website (look for lilybiri) if you are interested, and I can set up an online meeting to discuss, without commitment. We are not allowed to post URLs in the forums besides links to tutorials which are directly linked with this (technical)question, hence this proposal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Lieve's schedule doesn't work for you I also offer one-on-one training based on your specific needs. Check out my website at CaptivateTeacher.com

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources