Highlighted

New to Captivate

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Captivate and need to get some help.

I have about 15 powerpoints I need to turn into projects just to get started on Captivate Prime, but when they pull in, not all information is showing.

It is the transitions that aren't coming in.

Does anyone know any quick fixes for this so that I don't have to rebuild them all?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New to Captivate

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Captivate and need to get some help.

I have about 15 powerpoints I need to turn into projects just to get started on Captivate Prime, but when they pull in, not all information is showing.

It is the transitions that aren't coming in.

Does anyone know any quick fixes for this so that I don't have to rebuild them all?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Adobe help site:

"

Note:

Transitions applied in a PowerPoint file do not work in Captivate. For example, if you have applied a Morph transition to your PPTX slide, the transition do not work in Captivate after importing the PPTX.

Import and edit PowerPoint presentations in Captivate

Sorry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, transitions are so powerpoint presentation - personally never use them in Captivate elearning projects since they tend to be distractions for the learner- if you must use them, then select all the slides in the film strip - right click on one and set the slide transition for all slides at the same time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slide transitions added in Captivate are not supported for HTML5 output.

Totally agree with David: eLearning is not the same as presenting. Looks like many people forget it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0