• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No answers shown in review mode

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my quiz i added the review button in the resultspage to see which answers are correct and incorrect. When i click the review button it brings me back to all the questions but the answers and the correct and incorrect icons are not shown.

Doen anyone knows what i'm doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Nederlandstalig inderdaad.

I just found out the solution. The problem was that the original question textfield was outside of the e-learning frame. Instead of using the original question textfield i created my own (a normal textfield which doesn't have the ability to trigger the feedback i think..). I placed the original question textfield back in the frame and now the feedback appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you  using please? Did you activate Review in the Quiz, Preferences? Which theme do you use, is this a theme created in this version or an upgraded theme?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are my setting:

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.30.34.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.30.12.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.30.05.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.29.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are still on the first, very buggy release of 9, missed 3 patches. Please upgrade ASAP to 9.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error when i try to update to 9.0.2.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 16.24.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nederlandstalig? Er is duidelijk iets mis met jouw Captivate oopy. Heb je administrator rrechten?

Try cleaning the Preferences. Look in the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder for the file CleanPreferences....' appropriate for your OS and run it while CP is closed.

Already asked if youi were using a theme created in this version? Moreover I see a lot of embedded objects miwwing in the screenshot. Maybe have a look at my sequence about Quizzing. It is based on more recent versions, but lot is stil valid for CP9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nederlandstalig inderdaad.

I just found out the solution. The problem was that the original question textfield was outside of the e-learning frame. Instead of using the original question textfield i created my own (a normal textfield which doesn't have the ability to trigger the feedback i think..). I placed the original question textfield back in the frame and now the feedback appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, dan mag het even in het Nederlands.

Het zou interessant kunnen zijn om een serie van artikels te lezen die ik onlangs publiceerde in de eLearning Community. U hebt één van de ingebedde objecten verwijderd, en dat kan leiden tot eigenaardige situaties. Hier is de link tot één van die artikels, waar ik het begrip van 'ingebedde objecten' probeer te verklaren:

Captivate's Quizzes (2): Submit Process - eLearning

BTW: mijn website is ook in het Nederlands beschikbaar: lilybiri.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bedankt Lilybiri voor het delen van de links. Ik ga ze eens aandachtig doornemen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear about what is missing from your Review slides, could you also please show a screenshot of one of these slides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what i see

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 16.20.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources