• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio on iPhone (SCORM HTML5 Content exporting using captivate 19)

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am working on SCORM content. It works well on all browsers on desktop but it won't play sound on iPhone. It gives an error of  "Translation resource NaN" when I close the error... there is no sound on iPhone. I would like to ask if anyone has any solution for this problem? thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm which LMS you are using and what options you selected for your export (screenshots would help) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using "valamis version" It supports SCORM 1.2 and all my Courses are working properly on LMS. I am making courses as scaleable so it can fit on any screen. But on iPhone there is no audio. I am having single channel audio.. no background music, no button clicks. Iam attacing the screenshots 2020-01-28_16-37-04.jpg2020-01-28_16-40-30.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot help you with the iPhone issue, but for those who are able to help, can you please mention the version of the iOS you use? I suppose this is a responsive project, did you cope with the AutoPlay disabling in any way (some do not work on iOS devices)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, I am testing on iOS 13 iPhone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a 'Sir' 🙂

What about the Autoplay: did you use any tweaking scenario?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK 🙂

Auto play is off and I have simple animation created within the Captivate and voice over the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources