Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Emoji's on Captivate?

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I can't seem to locate any emoji's on Adobe Captivate 2019. Am I missing something? There are shapes and squares but cannot find their emoji's anywhere, neither on search nor on the assets.

Anyone knows if its even available?

Regards

Mario

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

No, you'll not find them.  It is very easy to find free emoji images everywhere.  I also created some mysefl (in Illustrator) and like many assets I keep them in a project which I can open in any Captivate project as external Library. Same with shared actions, much used logo's, audio clips....

I would largely prefer to have some shared actions and variables available right away,  but I use the same workflow for that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you'll not find them.  It is very easy to find free emoji images everywhere.  I also created some mysefl (in Illustrator) and like many assets I keep them in a project which I can open in any Captivate project as external Library. Same with shared actions, much used logo's, audio clips....

I would largely prefer to have some shared actions and variables available right away,  but I use the same workflow for that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, can someone please close this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can by marking an answer as being correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources