• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing shows up on the main screen despite selecting slide on Filmstrip

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm getting this problem where nothing shows up on my main screen (it displays as a black blank screen in the middle). This is despite me selecting the slides on the filmstrip. Also, I seem to be able to move the contents on the slide. I see a hand cursor when I hover over some parts of the blank screen, and when I click and move my mouse around, I can see on the filmstrip that the item on the slide was moved.

I've attached a screenshot. Is anyone facing a similar issue and does anyone know how to resolve this?

It was working alright before I updated my MAC iOS. I've also tried uninstalling my Adobe Captivate and reinstalling it but the same problem persists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have missed this announcement:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate/captivate-2019-release-on-macos-big-sur-macos-11/td-p/11598...

I am just a user, please do not shoot at me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources