Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number of attempts

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm creating some quizzez and I would like to set all questions to have 3 attempts and after Last Attempt -> Go to the next slide. Is there any way to set it automatically and not have to change it individually on all slides?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very simple. Select all the question slides, and edit what you want on the Quiz Properties panel. All common features are available in that panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I can't seem to identify where I can edit this particular property: the number of attempts for a click box. I can only edit it when selecting the click box and while I'm doing that will all slides selected, the change does not apply to the rest of the slides.

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no straightforward way to do this for all Click boxes in one workflow, needs to be done for each individually. A hamburger menu is missing for that option. Attempts are not included in the Defaults (Preferences) for Click boxes nor for other interactive objects. Result: you need to do it one by one.

I would recommend using the Advanced Interaction panel, and select only the click boxes. You cannot edit fields in this panel (got lost some versions ago) but it is linked to the objects and their Properties panel: when you click another Click box, it will show up on its slide, is selected and you can edit the attempts. See screenshot:

AdIntCB.PNGLearn more about this useful but ignored panel in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/advanced-interaction-panel-q-and-a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources