Highlighted

Object shift when importing PowerPoint slides

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking about the following phenomena when importing PowerPoint slides.

When creating a Captivate project using PowerPoint slides, the position of the object created in PowerPoint is misaligned.

The size when capturing PowerPoint slides with Captivate is 1280×720 (preset size, maintain aspect ratio) and the slide size of PowerPoint is 16:9.

After importing PowerPoint slides into Captivate, in Captivate the object will be a little left side or the bottom of the slide will be cut off.

So, Could you tell me how to eliminate this phenomenon ? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Object shift when importing PowerPoint slides

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking about the following phenomena when importing PowerPoint slides.

When creating a Captivate project using PowerPoint slides, the position of the object created in PowerPoint is misaligned.

The size when capturing PowerPoint slides with Captivate is 1280×720 (preset size, maintain aspect ratio) and the slide size of PowerPoint is 16:9.

After importing PowerPoint slides into Captivate, in Captivate the object will be a little left side or the bottom of the slide will be cut off.

So, Could you tell me how to eliminate this phenomenon ? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 0
AHI225 LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yuki! I'm having the same issue. I was wondering if you had made any progress in your search for a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0