• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object Visibility

New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having almost the same issue. I am having troubles with assigning a value after making an image visible. I will be very glad if u share with me how to do it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really a very old thread - almost 10 years. So much has been changed in Captivate. I will branch your question to a new thread, and answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching done, as subject I did put 'Object Visibility', if you want me to add more details, just tell so.

If you want to track the visibility of an item (object or group) you need to have a user variable which tracks the visibility. I use a Boolean variable in that case. Example v_visib has a default value of 0, which would indicate that the object is not visibile in output. When making the object visible, I toggle the variable to 1. You can have a look at these blog posts, not so recent but much more recent than the thread you were using before:

1 action = 5 Toggle Buttons - Captivate blog    this is a shared action, with a multistate object, can not only be used for visibility but for a lot more toggle buttons.

Toggle Shape buttons - Captivate 6 - Captivate blog    This was created with CP6, no shared actions yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources