Highlighted

objectives and interactions

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I need to know how I can add objectives in a course and how to fill in the description field of interactions. Thanks greetings

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

objectives and interactions

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I need to know how I can add objectives in a course and how to fill in the description field of interactions. Thanks greetings

Topics

Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you posted this question in two languages, sorry that I do not master your mother tongue sufficiently.

Can you please offer the exact version number of Captivate as found under Help, About Captivate?

If you are on the most recent version, the included Projects under the Assets panel have Objectives slides which you can use as example. 

As for 'interactions', are you talking about the Learning Interactions and filling in the options in the dialog box? Which interaction, because there are so many.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group