• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects all play when opening a project

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure the answer is staring right in the face but I can't seem to find a way to stop all the audio and video from playing when i open a project. 

I opened a project file sent to me and after opening every audio and video file begins to play from all the slides and i cant figure out how to stop them all. 

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please clarify the issue a little more? Are you saying that on opening the project in a browser all of the audio clips for slides begin playing at the same time?  Or are you saying that the audio on each slide begins playing as you get to the slide and does not pause until transitioning to the next slide?

If the issue is the first one (all playing at once), I have never seen this.

If the 'issue' is the second one, where each slide's audio plays without pausing, then all you need to do is place an interactive object on the slide to pause the timeline.

Are you new to Captivate?  Have you done any training or watched any tutorials about how the Captivate timeline works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources