• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On Quiz failure Jump to slide does not work

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to captivate and am building my first quiz. The intent is for the leaner to be brought back to a previous slide if they fail the quiz. I have Go to next slide set for Passing grade.  That seems to work, but Jump to slide on Failing grade does not. The project seems to hang when the Continue button is pressed.  What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the slide to jump to? If it is before the score slide, make sure to allow Backwards movement in the Quiz Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes before, allow backwards is set. Unfortunately that does not resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope you are aware of the fact that the action Failing Grade will only be executed on the Last Attempt. Do you have multiple attempts on Quiz level? 

It is also a good practice to have at least one slide after the score slide, and never to delete any of the embedded objects on the score slide. The actions, both for Passing and Failing are done on the last frame of the score slide, an extra slide after the score slide is safer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources