Highlighted

on screen keyboard

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a widget for an on screen keyboard? Did not found one.

If not: Is it possible to get an existing on screen keyboard work with Captivate? Like this one: https://mottie.github.io/Keyboard/
Only needs to work in HTML5-output. And would even use something i had to put myself in this output at the end and out of captivate

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

on screen keyboard

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a widget for an on screen keyboard? Did not found one.

If not: Is it possible to get an existing on screen keyboard work with Captivate? Like this one: https://mottie.github.io/Keyboard/
Only needs to work in HTML5-output. And would even use something i had to put myself in this output at the end and out of captivate

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tested a typical Text Entry Box in Captivate HTML5 output on a mobile device?  That would normally automatically call up the device's default on screen keyboard to enable the user to enter text.  Why do you need to get a widget to do this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need the keyboard. In a Captivate course the learner can type in a Text Entry Box, in the Scrolling Text Interaction and eventually in the Notes widget. I think that in those cases the screen keyboard automatically appears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group