Highlighted

Once a published, were does custom Javascript end up?

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm adding advanced actions with custom Javascript.  However, editing it in the Captivate IDE and republishing to tetst is time consuming.  I was trying to look got javascript in the published assets, but have had no luck.  Where does this code end up once a project is published?

Thanks

N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Once a published, were does custom Javascript end up?

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm adding advanced actions with custom Javascript.  However, editing it in the Captivate IDE and republishing to tetst is time consuming.  I was trying to look got javascript in the published assets, but have had no luck.  Where does this code end up once a project is published?

Thanks

N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll probably find it all buried inside the CPM.js file in the HTML5 output folders.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet is to put JavaScript in an external file and place in the the Captivate templates with an include in the index.html.

Much easier to edit and it will be there when publishing and previewing html5 in the browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2019 0