• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online education degree?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could somebody say sth about MBA online education degree of university of liverpool?yeah, i know offline will be much better. but currently, it is impossible for me go back to campus. online will be much more flexible for me... i just wanna to know From where i can get all the information.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2008 Apr 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi friend,
There are a lot of online universities that provide online education. A lot of them actually have real schools.So when you're looking at MBA programs, try to get into the best one that you can, in your region.I know some online universities that provide MBA in marketing Online. I have a couple of link , i am sure that will be helpful to you.

education online
online education

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2008 May 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friend.........

I understand your problem because I have same query like you but I found good resources for accredited online school and my cousin who is currently taking degree from the online colleges in Florida

I am sure this will solve your problem.....

accredited online school
online colleges in Florida

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check This: https://www.tutoreye.com/?utm_source=Fi005&utm_medium=Bookmarking&utm_campaign=Home

Get Live Tutoring Classes from expert online tutors at TutorEye. Upgrade learning with our online tutoring services and homework help for all subjects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources