• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only one quiz option allowed to be selected

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a multiple-choice question that will only allow users to select one specific answer when it is exported. For example, I have marked the corrected answer as "b" but when I publish the scrom file, learners are only able to select choice "a" 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you delete any of the embedded objects on the master slide or on the quiz slide? Did you try to recreate that quiz slide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This quiz slide was pasted from another slide and the content was changed. But I used this same method for all of my other quiz slides 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copy/paste for a quiz slide? Not to be recommended at all. If you delete embedded objects, sooner or later you'll get problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources