• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open Overlay slide on click

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I need to create a project showing a video with some buttons on certain frames.

When a button is clicked, the video pauses and an overlay with some info is shown.

Than, when the user click again, the overlay disappears and the video continues to play.

What is the most efficent way to do this?

I'm totaly new on Captivate... Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Googling for information about Captivate and Interactive Video.  There are plenty of tutorials about how it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interactive video will open the overlay sldies without clicking on reaching the frame where you positioned the overlay slide. Why is that click needed? Here is an example of an interactive video, where I added a bookmark menu and some more enhancements:

Custom Play/Pause button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources