• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output a quiz score using advanced actions?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is it possible to output a quiz score using an advanced action or a variable? I would like to have a quiz score assigned on slide entry.

Backstory: Our funky LMS only accepts that a course is 'complete' when it outputs a score. We have always allowed users to navigate a course using the TOC, so we do not want to require them to click on a button to ouput a quiz score.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Score is stored in the quizzing system variable cpQuizInfoPointsscored. They are automatically added if a scored object or question slide had Success. Simplest solution is indeed to have a button which needs to be clicked and is marked for reporting and has a score. If you don't want that, you will need JS programming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Lieve.  A scored button is the wa to go.

If your users have no problem clicking on items in the TOC, why would it be a problem for them to click on a button placed on one of the final slides in the project?  Placing this limitation on the design of the course makes little sense to me.  But it's your call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources